In this issue:
A4 Digital Amplifier
Fiscal Planning for 2018
Product Spotlight: Magnetic Particle Brakes
The Montalvo A4 Digital Amplifier combines simplicity and functionality in one small convenient package. It has been engineered to meet the demands of today’s industry while making operation simple for any user. And our customers agree…
- One Button Calibration
- Auto Fault/Damage Detection of load cells
- Drive & PLC Integration to control tension or trim
- USB for remote calibration & monitoring
- 3 Channel Output – Left, Right & Total monitoring
- Multiple Signal Output 4-20mA, 0-10V or 0-100μA selectable
- Digital or Analog meter output
- 24 Volt supply for safe operation & reduced EMI
- Semiconductor & Foil Gauge load cell compatibility
- DIN Rail mount for easy installation
Now is a Great Time to Budget for End of the Year Requisitions
- Reduced scrap
- Increased line speed
- Higher quality end product
- Easier operation
- Reduced maintenance
Ideal for cleanroom and other sensitive environments.
Smooth, repeatable, high quality performance with no dust. Ideal for clean room environments, the MP-Series provides the precise, smooth torque control you require from full roll to core, maximizing your process capabilities.
MP-B Series brakes are available in shafted or thru bore models with torque ranges from 0.4 in-lb (0.04 Nm) up to 8,851 in-lb (1,000 Nm).
MPB Features Include:
- No Dust – Perfect for Clean Room Environments
- Long Maintenance Free Service Life
- Easy Installation
- Wide Torque Range – Multiple Models Provide Torque Ranges up to 8,850 in-lbs.
- Reliable, Repeatable, Accurate and Smooth Torque Delivery
- Rapid Response to Any Torque Changes
- Smooth Starts and Stops
- Silent Operation
For a full list of features and more information visit the MPB Series Product Page.
Here For You!
Need technical assistance, have a question about your application, adding components to a new machine, or want to explore an upgrade or retrofit, we are here to help you any way we can.