A New Standard in Pneumatic Core Chuck Technology
Commonly used in applications running lighter rolls of material and/or at higher speeds (ex: laminating, sheeting, paper, corrugated, etc), Montalvo Defender Series Pneumomechanical Core Chucks are designed to ensure maximum grip, stability, and performance; delivering constant engagement to your core regardless of torque and direction.
For added versatility, Montalvo PA Core Chucks are available with easy to install adapters to easily accommodate a range of core sizes.
“As part of our Defender Series of Core Chucks, the PA models continue our commitment to higher performing and higher quality products, designed to become the new standard in the industry. Their robust design provides a longer service life for both the core chuck and our customer’s cores.” – Robin Goodwin, CEO
- Drop-In Replacement Design – For easy upgrading of existing installations
- Specially Designed Lug Return Mechanism for 100% Simultaneous Return to Rest Position
- Wider Lugs – Ensure minimal to no core damage
- Available Aluminum Adapters for Quick and Easy Core Size Changes
- Constant Grip Engagement with High Capacity Design
- Optional Vulcanized Rubber Lugs – Ideal of Steel or PVC Cores
- Ideal for Unwind, Flying, or Zero Speed Splicing
- Nickel Plated for corrosion resistance and long service life
Achieve More with our new line of Montalvo Core Chucks!
Click the button below to visit the Pneumatically Activated Core Chuck Product Page or, click here to view our full line up of core chucks.